Congratulations you have been Nominated for the 28th Annual Outstanding Bracebridge Business Achievement Awards!!
Thursday, April 27th | 6pm – 11pm
Now that youʼve been nominated, here is what to do!
Get Votes!!! Here are some ways to do that…
- PROMOTE that youʼve been nominated for an Outstanding Bracebridge Business Achievement Award!
The Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce is proud to be involved in recognizing and praising businesses that excel within our community. The Business Excellence Awards is an annual program that celebrates outstanding business success within the Town of Bracebridge. Since its inception in 1994, over 200 awards have gone to well-deserving businesses like yours.
- Just Ask! While “Nikeʼs” slogan is, “Just Do It!,” you too can benefit by just asking everyone and anyone to submit a vote on your behalf. Your employees, your family, friends, suppliers, Engage your friends,
co-workers, peers, business networks, etc. by asking them to do it – VOTE FOR YOU! Theyʼll want to be a part of your success. Together everybody wins!
● The voting ballot will be accessible beginning Fri. Mar. 24th at www.BracebridgeChamber.com.
- Add a message to your/your staffʼs email signature
- Tell your story on social media platforms, facebook, twitter, your business Use #BracebridgeBusinessAwards
- Add to your business newsletter
- Be creative and get the word out!
2. SHARE. Take the time to follow us on our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
The Chamber will be posting about your business, other nominees and the awards night so make sure you join in the fun by Sharing and Liking.
- PURCHASE your ticket for the Business Awards Gala!
The Chamber’s Annual Business Excellence Awards Gala is not only the premier event in the Chamber’s schedule, it is also one of the must attend events in the Region with over 190 attendees, including the area’s most respected and recognized business leaders from every industry and size.
The Gala is a celebration where 12 awards are presented to recognize Bracebridge businesses who have made exceptional contributions through their involvement and leadership in the community. It is a time for the business community to come together and show appreciation to those businesses and organizations that have helped shape Bracebridge as a strong business community.
The Awards Gala will take place on Thurs. April 27th, 2023 from 6pm-11pm at the Bracebridge Sportsplex. Our theme will be The Oscars. #oscars #academy #redcarpet #movienight Feel free to dress according to the theme if you want to.
It is your chance to get dressed up and celebrate the hard work you put into your business. Bring your significant other, family and/or business colleagues and enjoy this elegant evening as we celebrate you!
6:00-7:00 – Pictures, Cocktails (Cash bar), Hors D’oeuvres and Mingling with friends, family, co-workers, fellow nominees and the business community. 7:00-9:00 – Dinner catered by Chef David Friesen CLICK HERE for menu 9:00- 11:00 – Networking/Drinks (Cash bar)
As a nominee you are entitled to one free ticket. Use promo code Award1 and click “Apply” to reserve your ticket HERE.
Be sure to invite your partner, your friends, your relatives, your co-workers, everyone! Itʼs a wonderful opportunity to get out and celebrate.
Seats must be reserved in advance. Dinner tables are set for eight and we do need names in advance for the seating plan.
Tickets are $75/Chamber Members, $85/Future Members.
**Pay only $550 by reserving a full table of 8.
Rules and Procedures
Award Nominations ran from Feb. 13th – Mar. 3rd
Nominations are just that, Nominations! Anyone could nominate a Bracebridge Business/Business Person in the listed categories below, that they feel have improved our business environment by providing exceptional service. Open to both members and non-members (or future members) of the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce. A business that qualifies for an award, only needs to be nominated once to appear on the voting ballot.
Starts Mar. 24th – Apr. 7th. We encourage the public to vote for the business/business person that they feel have gone above and beyond and model what “good business” is. We ask that each person only vote once per
category in order to make it fair for everyone. A business is limited to winning 2 awards max. The Voting ballot can be accessed beginning on March 24th at www.BracebridgeChamber.com.
If needed, the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce Events Committee has the final say on who is granted the award.
2023 Outstanding Business Achievement Award Categories:
- New Business of the Year Award, Sponsored by Santaʼs Village
- Established Business of the Year Award, Sponsored by TD Canada Trust
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Sponsored by Kawartha Credit Union
- Best Customer Service Award, Sponsored by the Bracebridge I.A.
- Best Home-Based Business Award, (Sponsorship Opportunity Available!)
- Service Provider of the Year Award, Sponsored by Speedy Glass Bracebridge
- Tourism Award, (Sponsorship Opportunity Available!)
- Influential Business Person of the Year Award (1), Sponsored by (Sponsorship Opportunity Available!)
- Influential Business Person of the Year Award (2), Sponsored by Barriston LLP
- Accessibility Award, Sponsored by The Town of Bracebridge Accessibility Advisory Committee * The winner of the Accessibility Award will be determined by the Town of Bracebridge Accessibility Advisory Committee and not voted upon by the
- Outstanding Contribution to Bracebridge Award, Sponsored by Fabricare
- Innovation Award (Sponsorship Opportunity Available!)
If you have any QUESTIONS please call Marny at 705-645-5231